Knitted Copper Mesh for RF & EMI Shielding
Knitted copper mesh is manufactured by a machine similar to that used to make sweaters. The copper wire of the knitted mesh can be flat or round. These copper wires are knitted into stocking of interconnected wire loops. It can be monofilament and multifilament. Monofilament is the simplest structure of knitted mesh, while multifilament woven mesh has higher strength. Knitted copper mesh is mainly used for gas-liquid filtration in the industrial field, EMI shielding in the electronic field. It is also widely used as a cleaning material and rodent prevention net.
- High strength and stability
- High filtration efficiency
- Excellent shielding performance
- Corrosion and rust resistance
- Acid and alkali resistant
- Durable and long service life
- Filter material in oil, gas and water filtration applications.
- Used for cables, shielding, sealing ring and grounding button of the field of electronics.
- Engine vents in vehicles.
- Used to fill holes in houses and floors to prevent harmful animals from entering
- In garden applications, it is used to protect vegetables and fruits from snails and other pests.