Stainless Steel Knitted Mesh
Stainless steel knitted mesh is manufactured by a circular knitting machine. This production process produces an extremely strong and flexible sleeve composed of a series of interlocking rings. It can be made of monofilament or multifilament. Monofilament knitted mesh is the most commonly used type and can be used for general applications, while multifilament woven mesh has higher strength and bearing capacity and can be used for heavy applications. We offer flattened and crimped stainless steel knitted mesh according to customer needs. Stainless steel knitted mesh is mainly used for EMI shielding in the electronic field, and gas-liquid filtration in the fields of petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, pharmaceuticals, and environmental protection.
- High strength and overall rigidity
- Excellent filtration accuracy
- Excellent corrosion resistance, alkali and acid resistance, heat resistance
- Excellent shielding performance.
- It can be used as a filter for gas and liquid, to filter and eliminate particle mixture in foam, liquid and air, through distillation, absorption, evaporation and filtration processes,
- EMI shielding device for electronic and electrical products
- Sealing, shock-absorbing, muffler and exhaust gas purification components of auto parts
- It can be made into a defogging pad to eliminate mist.