Knitted Wire Mesh Tapes
Knitted wire mesh tape is specially designed for shielding and grounding of cables and electronic cable assemblies. The fine metal wire is knitted into a sleeve with continuous inter-linked loops, and then it can be directly rolled up, or it can be rolled onto a plastic and paper reel.
The knitted wire mesh tapes are highly flexible and elastic and can fit irregular or complex surfaces. Due to its excellent shielding properties, it is widely used in EMI/RFI shielding of power, data and communication cables and grounding continuity of cable joints. It can also be used for electrostatic discharge (ESD).
Knitted mesh tapes are available in various materials, mainly stainless steel, copper, Monel, nickel and other alloy metals. These materials have corrosion resistance and high-temperature resistance, and have excellent shielding properties.
- Corrosion, rust, acid and alkali resistance.
- High-temperature resistance.
- Excellent shielding performance.
- Highly flexible and easy to install
- Durable and long service life.
- Cables for EMC/RFI shielding,
- Grounding continuity of cable joints.